domingo, agosto 02, 2026

 Your story must begin with this sentence: "The island didn't look far away, and I felt sure that I could reach it"

     The island didn't look far away, and I felt sure that I could reach it. My cloth was damp clothes were damped, because the rain from last night the previous night didn't show mercy, and the speckled boat had almost broken. As soon as we arrived, I ran desperately to an open coconut on the sand near a palm tree, and i drank foolishly all its soothing liquid.

     Not long afterwards, my friend reached me, horrified... the spine-chilling flashbacks about of the shark attack on the murky water didn't leave him alone. Out of the blue I saw another open coconut on the sand, so I gave it ot him, who received it with a shaky hand.

     After everything that had happened, I looked around, in a failed attempt to chill out, and I gasped in disbelief when I noticed all the trees in front of us. Without warning, a zombie appeared from the gloomy forest before it suddenly jumped on me, what petrified my friend.

     A loud voice came from behind. "STOP", shouts the director, "Zombie One, you should have appeared later!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario