miércoles, julio 29, 2026

 Your story must begin with this sentence: "Trying a new sport or activity for the first time is not always easy"

     Trying a new sport or activity for the first time is not always easy. I experienced that situation seven years ago, when my sister and I started English classes. It wasn't our decision, though. Our parents thought it was worth it and we were obligated to go. I remember that I felt really disappointed because they didn't even ask us for our opinion. We were unwilling to go.

     Two days later, despite our first reaction, I'm not sure if we arrived at the English school in a good mood, but I think so. In fact, yesterday I was talking with my sister and she said that day our mother gave us a not too small bag of popcorn to share with our classmates and make new friends, but she didn't hear that part and ended up eating the whole bag of popcorn alone on break time while I shared it.

     In general, we didn't have too much many friends. Some years we had people to be with and other years we felt like we were all by ourselves because we were in different classrooms. You may think it was sad, but the truth is that I just remembered about that only on the break time. However, from my sister's point of view, it was torture going there because of three different reasons.

     In the end, it wasn't until we have reached a high level that our parents said we could leave it. As you can guess, for my sister it was like going to heaven. Meanwhile, I just left it to take a rest after going for six years.


Hellooo!! I will be posting my favorite English stories and other pieces of writing as a high school student who's still learninggg ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario